Publicity is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us online. You can freely and anonymously to view this site without the need for disclosure of personal information. The site only takes into account the total number of visitors and profiles of their browsers in order to collect statistics and improve interaction with the user. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter or send us a contact form, you will need to voluntarily provide personal information such as name, telephone number and email address for feedback.
This is information that we use to identify you as a person. It may include your name, email address and telephone number. We collect this information only if you voluntarily provide it by filling out the contact form, or to subscribe to our newsletter.
This is information that in itself does not identify a specific individual. We collect this information in several ways, including but not limited to how you use this site as the pages you've visited, frequency and duration of your visit and your IP address.
A cookie is a small file containing a string of data that is placed on your computer when you visit this site. When reentering the cookie allows the Site to recognize your browser. You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to warn you when a cookie is placed. Please note that certain features or services on the site may not function properly without cookies.
Cookies can retain user preferences and other information, but can not read data off your hard disk or the cookies created by other sites. We collect information from your web sessions using cookies to determine user traffic patterns and the effectiveness of the navigation structure on the site.
Use of Information
If you choose to provide Publicity with your personal information, we or our subsidiary, our representative from the sales department or branch can use this information to contact you.
- We use personal information collected from users of this site to customize content, wherever possible and thus to present useful and interesting suggestions.
- We may use information collected to contact you for direct marketing or market research.
- We will use the information to contact you when we introduce a major functional changes to the site, when we add privileges to access paid content, and when we find an opportunity to create custom profiles.
- We may periodically send you e-mail messages with detailed information on sales, promotions, discounts, special offers, personalized offers and administrative changes.
- We will periodically send you e-mail messages when you signed up for our newsletter and / or RSS channel. These messages can contain corporate and product news, market analysis and trends, recommendations and guidelines.
We take information security seriously. Therefore, any personal information stored on our servers and is protected by appropriate security measures. We do not disclose, sell, replace, attach your personal information under any circumstances for commercial purposes.
We guarantee the security of your personal information and does not provide na third parties unless they are requested by public authorities or officials, according to current legislation are entitled to demand and collect such information in compliance with the statutory procedures for discharging of law, legal procedures or to comply with these conditions.
Links to other sites
Changes to this privacy statement